Saturday 20 June 2015

LoL - Team Changes
A parody of a parody by ESEX who did the Dota version so I got bored enough to do the League version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmK__ooAs-4&index=4&list=FLV4_i2Qh_grdXW_Ab1rCewQ - is the original, well not really it's the ESEX original, the original is Tupac - Changes
Each few lines refers to a certain player (I think) or a certain incident (I think)

I see team changes Wake up in the morning and I ask myself No chance at worlds, should I stream myself I'm tired of relegation or playing in CS Outta Europe looking forward for my team's progress Freeze don't give a damn about SK Hit the hook, flash and flay
Just not nRated's day Werly top with no bot Haha it's k, one less mid, just not your day Three weeks of summer don't reveal who's best Piglet's back, TL's first, who would have guessed It's time to fight back! That's what Korea said Fight EDG and now Korea's dead I got love for C9, but they could never win MSI With LemonNation and Hai They gotta start making changes Build a team full of carries and no real weak link That's not how it's supposed to be Kick Uzi outta Royal and he joined OMG I'd loved to go back to when we played S3 But things change, and that's just the way it is ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I see team changes Where's my familiar faces? Pobelter's free, let's see who he replaces Asunder, Counter Logic is the way to make this
A stable team with a lack of hate trains Take the money outta league and Samsung's acting right Cause both PawN and Deft are EDG tonight And the only time they play is before MSI Takes funds to survive, just to stay alive And TSM is NA's master race But they ain't ready, to see their top laner's face! 4 splits can't seem to conceal the fact Top lane is stacked And it's got Impact! But NA will never change Tryna gank another lane but mid's sitting in a farm game Now tell me what's support to do? Lust Cena ain't gonna try to carry you! We operate the China way, (We got Imp today) But you got him in the shady way Talking smack to his team, (It's only dade) Well, hey, that's just the way it is ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And still I see team changes Can the Chinese take a little rest? There's Koreans in the east and Koreans in the LCS Instead of team fights in LCK We see Spirit's play And World Elite's gradual decay! And Forg1ven's never picked a champ he ain't want to pick But now he's trapped with no staff tryna win real quick Don't let 'em take you down!
Gambit's down! Gambit's down! Take their crown!
Huni knows when to use TP They get jealous when they see him in the BOT But tell Fnatic they can't poach me H2K knows me And it's Season 5, not 3 That's the sound of their pleas
"Oddone join us please!" Nah bro, I don't wanna lose to Freeze And as long as UoL's here Kikis gon' stay here No meta, Jungle Gnar's here 'Cause I always gotta worry bout that one steal
PowerOfEvil who just made the smite unreal
Can't push out the mid Azir
Rat a tat tat tat that's the way it is....



No comments:

Post a Comment